Finally...Tamron beats Nikon

Started Mar 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,961Gear list
Like?
Re: How many times are you going to start this exact same thread?
In reply to pdxflint, Mar 25, 2013

pdxflint wrote:

paulski66 wrote:

I'm not trolling it. I asked a legitimate question.

I think it was less a question than a comment. I didn't read it as if you were actually "just curious," and I am not familiar with either of you. If it bothers you that someone posted the same thread several times, why read it at all, only to throw out some flame bait to start a fight, all while not offering anything at all useful to those of us who may not have seen the other threads? I don't usually comment on these little personal bickerings, but figured it couldn't hurt to say how it appears from a neutral corner. It would really be much more pleasant if both of you took your personal stuff to PMs as long as you're not discussing the topic. Cheers!

I started the thread because I thought the 3 shots I posted were of interest. As Paul points out I had posted about it before. I had also posted about the 85mm 1.8 before but I see no reason why it's out-of-order to post about it...

I prefer it to the 1.4G...my posted sample from my newest copy of the 1.8G....

Yes, to Paul this is a mediocre portrait and he's welcome to level such remarks freely.

What he's not allowed to do is troll, flame bait and stalk me. I've reported him of course, but his main goal was to disrupt the thread and he's done that. Somehow most of us can refrain from joining threads we have no interest in, but not Paul.

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
VCNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow