ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
xtimpy
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Shall we talk about c-mount lenses?
Mar 25, 2013

This is my first post here so... HI!
I just got a v1 as a B camera for filmaking purposes and my intention was to use it with c-mount lenses. These lenses are quite popular among the m43 comunity even though they don't normaly cover the whole m43 sensor. So here is where the nikon 1 hits. Its smaller sensor goes perfectly with the 1inch c-mount lenses.

The problem is that there is no much info about these lenses fitting on nikon 1. So I would like to start a "database" with the leses that fit / cover the sensor on our cameras. I know m43'ers had to drill and modify some lenses (like the rainbow zooms) to fit them on their cameras or to allow them focus infinity. There are tutorials about that. But I don't know if we will have to do the same for our nikons. I'm particulary interested in the pentax/cosmicar 8-48mm f1.0 (yes, 1.0!!) but couldn't find anyone putting it on a nikon 1. I think there are a lot of interesting tv zoom lenses out there wating for our cameras so lets share owr knowledge about compatibility!
I just ordered a fujian 35mm 1.7 as I saw a few videos of it on a nikon 1. Will report how it feels and fits on my v1 as soon as it gets here.
Thanks!
Javi.

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow