Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 32,322Gear list
Like?
Re: a few from the Fuji cams ...
In reply to jcmarfilph, Mar 25, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

Tim39 wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

I can't hardly see any detail here that will better my shots so are you kiddin me? These are oversharpened websize images to conceal smeary and mushy detail. High ISOs are OK though.

Don't hold back, Joms. Let Kim know what you really think!

-- hide signature --

Tim

Kim's snotty line is always like this.... "You should have used this setting (link to NS EXR crap), I can do better than this with link to (DSLR crap)" and will post samples all perfectly fit for smartphone screen.

No, that is not my line, snotty or otherwise. Every camera has its strengths, the 1/2" sensor cannot be shot the same way as the 4/3" sensor or the APS-C sensor. I showed samples from each, and you like to dismiss it all with one useless misdirection after another.

Since you are obviously bent on ignoring the best modes of EXR cameras, and since you obviously love to assert that my images are good for smartphone only (when in fact I post crops all the time to show the detail at 100%,) you can best contemplate a snotty attitude by having a look in a mirror.

-- hide signature --
 Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow