Samsung NX300 vs Sony A99 Noise Performance Test (link)

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
wictred
Contributing MemberPosts: 950Gear list
Like?
Re: Hahaha..LMAO
In reply to tjobbe, Mar 25, 2013

tjobbe wrote:

I won't comment on any of that ISO and image comparison until I tried it out myself which will most likely be much earlier than DPR doing a review (which I expect to come shortly after the NX410 is announced as they most likely again are not getting any NX300 for review before March 2004).

My expectation is that the NX300 now has enough CPU power embedded to run better, more complex image processes at faster speed compare to before NX generation.

Hey apparently the guys at DXO now also have realised that Samsung produces cameras, so maybe we'll see a DXO test of the NX300 even before the DPR review in 2014

But to be fair, DPR have already criticised Samsung before for not supplying any test copies .... and I don't think that Samsung should've been unhappy e.g. with the NX200 review. It was a fair review and the PROs and CONs were absolutely correct in my opinion. And DPR did say that it is a good camera.

wictred's gear list:wictred's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6000 Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OkeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow