I'm Staying Married to Olympus!!

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
MrScorpio
Senior MemberPosts: 1,351Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm Staying Married to Olympus!!
In reply to Doctor Lecter, Mar 25, 2013

Owning the OMD and 6D I agree that it is the skill of the photographer that makes a photo. Rarely, if ever, the tools. Like buying a new hammer and think the fence you are about to build will look better.

Still remember my excellent E3...

Made with the good old E3...

Doctor Lecter wrote:

Just to counteract all of the "guess what, I'm leaving Olympus" posts as of late, here's my post stating that I will not be divorcing Olympus.

I love my E-30, E-1, and lenses!

The E-1 is still the bomb; better photos than a lot of new gear (IMHO) and the E-30 is more than I even need. I recently had a 24 by 36 metal print made from an E-30 file... awesome! People love it, and no one has said "gee, isn't that print from just a 12 megapixel camera... and, ughh, an Olympus at that... I think I just threw up a little when I said that..."

So, in closing, I truly dig my Oly gear... I look forward to their next offering, whatever it may be... and, for now, I don't even need a new camera anyway.

-- hide signature --

Dr. Lecter

-- hide signature --
 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
MoreNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow