Why use Pentax?

Started Mar 18, 2013 | Questions thread
ultimitsu
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,437
Like?
Re: Why use Pentax?
In reply to Alex Sarbu, Mar 25, 2013

Alex Sarbu wrote:

If Pentax designed them of unconventional FL to avoid comparison it was to save other makers embarrassment, not because Pentax was afraid of being compared.

I once heard a Russian say exactly that about the quality of Lada compared to Japanese cars. Cute.

Why are you mention those crudely made, unfinished, unreliable cars when talking about Pentax?

Because the quoted laughable proposition practically asked for it.

You are not a Pentax user. You obviously don't know much about Pentax, nor are you interested in finding out things (otherwise you would ask questions). Are you posting here to convince Pentax users that their cameras and lenses are at Lada's level?

This thread is a non-pentax user sharing why people choose pentax, it is just as fair and reasonable for me to share why I did not choose pentax.

What surprised me though is why you would take my views so personally and act as if you are greatly offended. is it some kind of inferiority complex? It should be noted that I do not think Pentax gear is inferior and such complex appear to exist among Canikon users too.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BobNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow