Term project - Shooting the sky with the Sony NEX7

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
truthsforme
Forum MemberPosts: 56
Like?
Re: Term project - Shooting the sky with the Sony NEX7
In reply to ZhanMInG12, Mar 24, 2013

ZhanMInG12 wrote:

And one could argue that the views are natural to the normal person who does not try to see the sky from a different perspective

I don't see it as weak, just "friendly". Maybe less of a departure from tradition, but I want viewers to have a vague idea of where they are without truly knowing where they are. Some of these might be a bit betraying, but it depends on where you've lived.

I take these while doing normal, well-exposed scenery, and point the camera at another direction, but they are much less interesting.

-- hide signature --

too lazy for DSLRs:-)

To your point, I actually was trying to guess where some of these were taken. The second photo looks like it was taken somewhere in the bronx. I recognize that building but I just don't remember where exactly. 3 Looks like the dome over at bronx community college. 5 is definitely the brooklyn bridge. 8 is inside bus, I'm guessing the bx12 because the background looks like somewhere close to orchard beach. I may be wrong about all of these but I believe that's what you were trying to achieve =]

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow