D800 Report from Nikon Canada

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Testing123
Regular MemberPosts: 321Gear list
Like?
Re: D800 Report from Nikon Canada
In reply to entlassen, Mar 24, 2013

entlassen wrote:

Wow, I'm amazed they let you into the lab, let alone allowed you to watch the whole test. At Nikon Los Angeles, it's just 1 dude at the front desk who has no technical expertise whatsoever. You hand the camera to him and then you pretty much have to leave, b/c there is no way that guy is gonna let you in the back and have a tech lead you through your tests.

I was there last week. There were two guys working the counter with a young lady coming and going (from the back area) and a manager made an appearance as requested by a customer while I was there also.

Now, when I visited El Segundo a couple of years ago (D7000 issues), all I saw was one young lady.

YohmanYoh's info is quite interesting indeed. I too wish Nikon L.A. allowed the same access. I guess the best I can hope for is that the tech that has worked on my D800 has been as thorough as the one YohmanYoh spoke about.

Testing123's gear list:Testing123's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow