Nikon1 bodies only so difficult to find

Started Mar 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
blank_
Regular MemberPosts: 177Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon1 bodies only so difficult to find
In reply to Stephen, Mar 24, 2013

Stephen wrote:

Hi guys I have been using my J1 for a while and still very pleased with its results, however I was thinking of upgrading to J3 besides I only need a body only, but can't find any sellers.

also price i have noticed is pretty high at £550 also the base model S1 is selling for £440 more expensive then the J2.

I am finding it hard whether to go for the Olympus epm2 body since I also have an Epm1. or maybe jump ship and get sony nex 3n which is selling for £399.

Since mirrors cameras came to market I totally love them so easy to clean the sensor when it becomes dusty and no more dust in the viewfinder That I used to have on my previous dslr.

Any views are welcome my my interest is between nikon 1 , olympus emp2 or nex 3n those are the size cameras I tolerate for when I am on holiday.

Cheers

dust in the viewfinder is certainly no problem with J1

I don't think, that upgrade from J1 to J3 makes a lot of sense especially at current prices. I'd rather save money, or get some lenses.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow