Need A Forum For Legacy Camera Fans

Started Mar 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Wellington100
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,275Gear list
Like?
Re: What Should Be Our Next Step?
In reply to Edmund Dorf, Mar 23, 2013

Edmund Dorf wrote:

While leaving the specifics of what is and is not a legacy camera for the moment, and assuming that there is enough support to justify dpreview creating a new forum for Legacy Cameras, how should we go about contacting the powers that be here and ask them to set up a new forum?

I should note that I used to be a Casio user and that was one of the slowest forums on this site. I just looked again and nothing has changed. So if Casio qualifies to have a forum with almost no traffic, dpreview should at least give our idea a chance.

-- hide signature --

Currently shooting:
Canon Powershot G12
Fujifilm E550
Fujifilm F800EXR
Leica D-Lux 4
Olympus PEN E-PL1 with Kit zoom lens, Olympus M.Zuiko
17mm F2.8, Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm, Olympus 45mm F1.8, Canon FD 50mm F1.4, Olympus Zuiko 50mm F1.8, Pentax 135mm F2.5, Pentax 50mm F1.7, Panasonic 20mm F1.7.
Panasonic DMC-GH2 with the kit lens, Panasonic 45-200, Panasonic 14-140mm, and all of the lenses that I have for my Olympus PEN E-PL1
Panasonic HC-V700 camcorder
Sony DSC-TX7

Why don't we start posting to the Kodak SLR talk site which is pretty quiet as well

Kodak DSLR's all qualify as vintage so we are half way there already

-- hide signature --

Doctors are bad for your lifestyle.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow