HS50 settings

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
painterdude
Senior MemberPosts: 2,785Gear list
Like?
Re: HS50 settings
In reply to Ralph McKenzie, Mar 23, 2013

have to generally agree with what you write ..After all my fooling around with settings ..in general ..shooting a EXR cam in its  duh EXR modes wound up being the fail safe fall back setting for me (though I still like messing with L and varied settings ) .

Most of the shots on my site listed below were shot with fuji EXR cams in EXR mode..DR EXR being a fav. I never shot RAW though Dave L did ..and was able at times to get better stuff from some shots via RAW pping  hence he generally shot RAW+jpeg . He has a HS50 now. If there is a person I listen to on EXR cams ..its Dave so keep tuned. He may post here I dunno ..

His  HS series shots  blow away anyone elses I have seen re quality (artistic & tech merit)  IMHO. While some were washing the HS10 down the drain as a Fuji debacle (as I heard it claimed here) , he was slamming killer shot after killer shot from the same cam. He just worked the settings and found the capabilities of the cam.

anywhoo..

all the best

g

painterdude's gear list:painterdude's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Nikon D90 Nikon D800E
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow