Need A Forum For Legacy Camera Fans

Started Mar 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Edmund Dorf
Senior MemberPosts: 1,208Gear list
Like?
What Should Be Our Next Step?
In reply to Edmund Dorf, Mar 23, 2013

While leaving the specifics of what is and is not a legacy camera for the moment, and assuming that there is enough support to justify dpreview creating a new forum for Legacy Cameras, how should we go about contacting the powers that be here and ask them to set up a new forum?

I should note that I used to be a Casio user and that was one of the slowest forums on this site. I just looked again and nothing has changed. So if Casio qualifies to have a forum with almost no traffic, dpreview should at least give our idea a chance.

-- hide signature --

Currently shooting:
Canon Powershot G12
Fujifilm E550
Fujifilm F800EXR
Leica D-Lux 4
Olympus PEN E-PL1 with Kit zoom lens, Olympus M.Zuiko
17mm F2.8, Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm, Olympus 45mm F1.8, Canon FD 50mm F1.4, Olympus Zuiko 50mm F1.8, Pentax 135mm F2.5, Pentax 50mm F1.7, Panasonic 20mm F1.7.
Panasonic DMC-GH2 with the kit lens, Panasonic 45-200, Panasonic 14-140mm, and all of the lenses that I have for my Olympus PEN E-PL1
Panasonic HC-V700 camcorder
Sony DSC-TX7

Edmund Dorf's gear list:Edmund Dorf's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PM1 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow