A new lens to look out for in 2013? The new Voigtländer 50mm f/1.5 Aspherical Nokton in m-mount!

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
F Stop Fitzgerald
Contributing MemberPosts: 658Gear list
Like?
Nokton Question for Godfrey
In reply to Godfrey, Mar 23, 2013

Godfrey wrote:

The Nokton 50/1.5 (ltm) is my favorite lens on the M9, but it's a bit too tight on the GXR for me. The 40/1.4 works better.

My most used GXR trio is the V 21/4, 40/1.4, and M-Rokkor 90/4. When I'm doing the one lens fits all thing, the 28 comes in, usually the Color Skopar 28/3.5 but sometimes the Ultron f/2 (Prefer this one on the M9 too).

i like that Ultron 21/1.8 too. Maybe later in the year.

-- hide signature --

Godfrey:

I got my 50mm f/1.5 Nokton LTM from Adorama about a year ago.  It was in mint condition and according to the serial number it seems to be the 15th lens off the assembly line, so it's probably more than a dozen years old.  I don't abuse the lens, but I do use it a lot and have noticed that a lot of black paint is coming off of the focus and aperture rings.  Are you also experiencing brassy on your lens?

F Stop Fitzgerald's gear list:F Stop Fitzgerald's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital III Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro Ricoh GXR GR Lens A12 28mm F2.5 Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Sony Alpha 7R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow