Switch from D90 to Nex 6

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
jubilatu
Regular MemberPosts: 479Gear list
Like?
Re: Switch from D90 to Nex 6
In reply to mustafa604, Mar 23, 2013

i switched from canon 50d to NEX 5n, which was the same thing. In fact it was worse because the NEX 5n has less controls on its tiny body than the NEX6. I never regret it. Besides technical comments, its size was very convenient, its IQ better on the entire ISO scale and the focusing was fast enough for day-to-day photography. Also, the peaking feature for manual lenses use and the touch screen were nice additions that i missed now.

i sold it for financing a d800, but now i am looking on ebay to get another used/cheap one - with a 20mm pancake it will be a perfect pocketable companion.\If you are not suffering from GAS or you are not a sport shooter you got nothing to loose

-- hide signature --

Please forgive my grammar but if you find it inconceivable address me in romanian.

jubilatu's gear list:jubilatu's gear list
Nikon D800 Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow