Started Mar 23, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chrisrabe
Regular MemberPosts: 275Gear list
Like?
Try waiting a little longer for NX300?
Mar 23, 2013

I am on holiday to Costa Rica in just over two weeks.

Bought the NX100, plus the following lenses: 18-200mm, 60mm macro, 30mm pancake, and of course the kit lens 20-50mm.

Now, I knew the NX300 was coming out, but was unsure whether to wait, or get the NX1000 to learn the system - when it was available with free tablet for £325, I figured it was a good deal and bought (having used camera for a bit now, I think it was a great deal).

Anyway, the promise of the NX300 is still looming, but rumours pointed to a 22nd March release, which has now passed. I would like a spare camera for holiday, and was going to have the NX1000 as a backup.

Just not sure if I should wait until the last minute for the NX300, or get the NX20 next week to use as primary.

The NX20 doesn't have a lot of the stuff I wanted form the NX300, such as improved focus, higher fps for video, etc, etc, but at least it has an evf.

Am weary of waiting til last minute in case of technical issues, leaving no time for returns or replacement...

What would you do? Wait or go NX20?

chrisrabe's gear list:chrisrabe's gear list
Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Samsung NX100 Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow