Red alert... red alert!

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
LTZ470
Forum ProPosts: 10,392
Like?
Re: Red alert... red alert! Hi Joms
In reply to jcmarfilph, Mar 23, 2013

Red Alert for sure!

I have to say these look fantastic, and only your first few shots, so they will get better for sure!

Handheld is even more impressive at 1000mm, if you had used a Monopod or Tripod, could have been even better (I would definitely have to..lol..) colors bright and well saturated…bokeh clean and very smooth, really nice separation of subject…details are there as well…looks like back focus slightly on first shot otherwise perfect…second good accurate AF on head/eyes, but look at minute details in the rear most wing feathers, really nice to see...

Surprisingly very clean shots as well…well done Joms...

Joms it would be very interested to say the least to see you shoot some of these with Stabilisation turned off…as steady as you are, sometimes the stabilization can cause slight softness in itself, the EM5 does this and I have found with stabilization off the shots are sharper...

These look like the slight softness was from the stabilizer to me, not the lens...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow