Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
quadrox
Senior MemberPosts: 1,018Gear list
Like?
Re: Not completely without blame...
In reply to edispics, Mar 23, 2013

edispics wrote:

I believe you said earlier:

"And yes, this means I do not use all of those fancy products that do this. No Windows, no Photoshop, no Lightroom, no nothing."

No nothing? Good one. Enjoy your "No Nothing".

Another person who relies on a feeble attempt at being witty to hide from the fact that he (she?) is unable to counter arguments with rational arguments of their own. To avoid this humiliation in the future you should try not starting what you can't finish.

Or you could ponder this quote from "Robinson Crusoe" and think about if it really is so bad to admit you were wrong:

"[...] from whence I have since often observed, how incongruous and irrational the common temper of mankind is, especially of youth, to that reason which ought to guide them in such cases—that is that they are not ashamed to sin, and yet are ashamed to repent; not shamed of the action for which they ought justly to be esteemed fools, but are ashamed of the returning, which only can make them be esteemed wise men."

quadrox's gear list:quadrox's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow