Canon shooters suffer because of Nikon's problems.

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
KatManDEW
Senior MemberPosts: 1,541
Like?
Re: Canon shooters suffer because of Nikon's problems.
In reply to DFPanno, Mar 23, 2013

I don't want to debate the DR issue. I've gotta admit that' I've been envious of Nikon/Sony sensors for quite awhile, and I'm really dissapointed with Canon using the same onld sensor in the new Rebels, again. Not because I want a Rebel, but because it's just plaine lame, and I do NOT want them to put that same old outdated sensor in the next xxD series.

But I have cruised the Nikon forums, and I would NOT want to have to deal with the problems that many Nikon folks are having. I would rather have a reliable Honda than a cantankerous unreliable Ferrari...

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but there are a lot of dead spots in that lush green Nikon grass

I've only had one experience with Canon service and it was very pleasant. I finally returned my 5D3 for the light leak fix a coupe weeks ago. Eight days after Canon received it, it was back on my doorstep. And it didn't cost me a dime. Canon paid for shipping in both directions.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow