Need advice...

Started Mar 17, 2013 | Questions thread
Terry Newlin
Regular MemberPosts: 290
Like?
Re: Need advice...
In reply to Adam D Perler, Mar 23, 2013

I was an Oly shooter religously for 11 or 12 years, starting with the E10. I have two SG lenses and almost all of the HG stuff. Yes I can still get the same great images from them I always did but the less than ideal light shooting was always a hamper. Wanting to do some dark sky stuff, I tried with the E3 and 11-22. Just too much noise to make this setup useful. I picked up a used 40D and coupled it with the EF-S 10-20. All I can say is wow. Not just in the dark of night, this combo works everywhere.  Just think of any time in the past that you couldn't shoot something you were really wanting to get due to the limitations in equipment.  There are options out there that will do what you would like to do.

I know everybody and their dog is going to jump on me for this. 
Personally, if someone were to lift my camera bag I'm ready to move on. Just hope they grab the right bag. haha

-- hide signature --

E-20N, E-520, 14-42, 50-200ED, 70-300, E1(2), 14-54, 35 macro, E3, 50mm macro, 11-22
Canon 40D, Canon EF-S 10-22 USM
http://kairoscapturedphoto.zenfolio.com/
www.pbase.com/terry/root

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow