<<<<< Challenge 205 - people in the landscape >>>>>

Started Mar 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
MercurySoft1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,754Gear list
Like?
Carlos! I was trying to locate you!
In reply to CarloSantos, Mar 22, 2013

This is very very short notice but as you may or may not know, we're doing a book in celebration of our 200th Challenge  that we recently had.  Our deadline for getting entries in is this weekend.  The deal is we need 3 of your shots from past challenges, either in the exhibition or competition.  We need to know what number the challenge was and the name of the challenge.  Then send the full sized files to fourthirdschallenge@gmail.com   also go to

-- hide signature --

http://www.pbase.com/oly_foto_review/c200_challenge

This is the actual challenge title "The BOOK"  the competition for the cover is over but there you will see a gallery for your reduced photos, and the other one is a sample of everyone's page they had Endika make for them.   There are a lot more instructions about the book but really these are the most important for now.  If you want the link to the book challenge thread just ask, I'll find the link.

Anyway, I'm so glad you're back.  I do hope you'll have a page in the book.  One thing is, there isn't going to be any mark up on the book at all, whatever Blurb charges for them, that will be the cost and NO ONE has any obligation to purchase one.  That's totally up to each individual. I think the book is going to be great, having you add your shots, all the better!

Glad to see you back!

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

MercurySoft1's gear list:MercurySoft1's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow