Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
forpetessake
Senior MemberPosts: 3,260
Like?
Really?
In reply to Ulric, Mar 22, 2013

Ulric wrote:

mferencz wrote:

How can it have a tiny little lens with a giant sensor?

This is a thread comparing imaginary products to real ones, where the former have the distinct advantage that they can have any properties you want.

Which is, of course, a misrepresentation of this whole discussion for the purpose ... -- ok I won't endeavor figuring out somebody's intent, I'm not on the Florida canvassing board after all.

This thread provides discussion of the future technological cycle, it also has many examples of existing small FF designs from the previous technological cycle (film cameras) and examples of first compact FF digital systems.

I believe it was an interesting discussion, providing food for thought and dispelling some myths. The only funny thing about it is what I call a "Galileo effect" -- just like in those dark ages some people refused to look in the telescope, at this time some people refuse to look at the facts and examples. This response is always related to insecurity and efforts to protect one's turf, and it always fails because laws of nature don't care about psychological issues.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow