Started Mar 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim King
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,699Gear list
Like?
Black Q with 02 Zoom
Mar 21, 2013

I thought that the Q clearance bargains were gone now, but Amazon has just listed the black Q body/02 Zoom lens package for $239.95 through one of their storefronts.  The listing shows 37 units in stock as of noon 3/21 but there is no telling how long they will last.  If I didn't already have one I'd go for it - it's sure to be a collectible some day.  I suspect that as stock disappears the price for these will increase.

Interestingly, Amazon lists the black Q body/01 Prime package for $343.69, over $100 more!

PS - My white Q body/02 Zoom lens package arrived from Costco yesterday.  That bundle was $249.95 and included a $20 LowePro compact camera bag and a Kingston 8GB class 4 SDHC card (which I have replaced with a faster one).  The white Q is really cute!

-- hide signature --

Jim King - Retired Colormonger - Suburban Detroit, Michigan, USA; GMT -4h (EST)
Pentaxian for over 50 years.
There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey.
- John Ruskin
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- Sir Winston Churchill
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein

Jim King's gear list:Jim King's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Leica M9 Ricoh GXR S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Ricoh GXR A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5 +16 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow