ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rebel04
Forum MemberPosts: 79
Like?
question about spyder calibration
Mar 21, 2013

Hello,
I'm using spyder4 pro from July 2012 but now I've a "problem" with ceckCAL recalibration (I think it's the same if you use spyder 3):
In Spyder Utility, in preferences--> recalibration, I set how often I should be reminded to recalibrate my display, I set "4 months"

screenshot

So, after 4 month, I have a message that my calibration expired.

Because wasn't the first time I'd calibrated my monitor, I'd have the option of checking the accuracy of the current profile, with "CheckCAL". Latest 21/11/2012, if I remember, I've used this option. Now, after 4 months, I have again a message that my calibration expired. Ok. But now, if I run CheckCAL, it tell that profile it's still valid, ok, BUT date it's still 21/11/2012! So I have always the message that my calibration expired.

screenshot

My question: why when I run CheckCAL the date it's still 21/11/2012? Is it correct? or with "checkCAL" option should I have the date update?? (or must I select ''reCAL" option for date update??)If I remember latest time I've used CheckCAL option, uhm

as you can see if now I run "checkCAL" I've got still the date of 4 months ago. I tried many times. For this problem I cannot use CheckCAL option, because date it's still the same and I have always the message that my calibration is expired... And I don't want to do a full calibration every time. Can you help me?

If you have spyder software, can you confirm if checkCAL doesn't update date calibration?

Thank you a lot and excuse me for my bad english.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow