Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8D high pitched noise when focusing

Started Mar 16, 2013 | Questions thread
Darryl E Mylrea
Regular MemberPosts: 194
Like?
Re: Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8D high pitched noise when focusing
In reply to anotherMike, Mar 21, 2013

anotherMike wrote:

Wow, great news! Sadly, 99% of the time when the high pitched squealing occurs, it's the AF-S motor dying. Go play the powerball *now* since your luck is on a good streak!

-m

Looks like I may have fallen into the 99% instead of the other 1%.  Lens making small amounts of noise again.  

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow