New iMac (late 2012) color calibration

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Questions thread
JulesJ
Forum ProPosts: 32,359
Like?
Re: New iMac (late 2012) color calibration
In reply to David Crockett, Mar 21, 2013

Just bought a new 27" iMac, was using mac pro 2006 with an NEC multi sync 2090 uxi monitor. Cant use my spectraview, that came with the NEC, with the iMac so I've been reading about other calibration options and I seem to run into a lot of disagreement as to which profiling product is better. That's to be expected, however there seems to be some forum posts regarding a difference with the new iMacs, versus older iMacs regarding color calibration. So is anyone familiar with a difference calibrating the new iMacs versus the older iMacs and is there a preferred product specifically for the new iMacs and Mountain Lion OS? Thanks.

Yes, I had the same problem with my I-One Display calibrator . Very annoying at I now have to buy a new model. Also I had to buy a £25 adaptor so that I could plug in my G-Tech external drives, bought from ......Apple not long ago. l love Apple prodcts but they certainly push their luck when it comes to comparability. I also have an older Altec Lansing iPod dock/player that now won't charge the later iPods because they changed the wiring order. Also the now iPad Mini has a new smaller socket that you can't share the charger from an older iPad. They know how to make money.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow