*** 5Dc vs 60D resolution test ***

Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dave Luttmann
Forum ProPosts: 12,733Gear list
Like?
Re: The 5D lost....
In reply to MAC, Mar 21, 2013

This discussion is truly over. It's painfully obvious that after over a year of hearing how the 5D was more detailed....even when reduced to a 2000 pixel wide screen view.....we can clearly see from these samples, yours, and the fellow overseas that it was never the case....the 5D lost.

I'd agree with "lost" and I'm fine with that because my files go 13x19 and below

now hopefully we dont need to hear any more exagerations about the magic, classic, 5D. We can bury it like the original Canon D30 and argue about the 5D3 or something else.

I'm happy with my 5dc, T4i and 60d. right combos of Glass is what I'm working on.

What we've further found, is that dxo MPix across formats is nonsense. Crop factor has no such penalty that has been portrayed.

Exactly.  Peter has been wrong all along....like many of us have said.  He is now back to try to claim otherwise.  This is starting to be like debating with a spoiled child....completely pointless.  Any debate with him is a waste of energy.

Dave Luttmann's gear list:Dave Luttmann's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhatNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow