Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
MAC
MAC
Forum ProPosts: 12,274Gear list
Like?
Re: please don't twist my photos
In reply to qianp2k, Mar 21, 2013

Here are CR2 RAW Files

LOL, check above again if you don't twist. 5D not only is sharper but resolves more fine details (such as the bricks), cleaner with much less fringe.

Since I own both cameras and generated thousand and thousand photos from each of them, I know so clearly 5D takes better portrait and landscape photo while 60D has 'reach' (pixel density) advantage in zoo and safari. They complement each other well.

70-200 F4 IS L isn't exactly known as a landscape lens.

what about the results of your 24-70II 60d combo results above?  And in prior Op's thread?  I had the 60d winning in the center of those

No need to mention or jump to camera alone.  My T4i does better with the 70-200 F2.8L in the center as I've shown.

Have you tried the camera correct and defringe slider tool in LR4?

Take a deep breath and repeat using F5.6 on the crop and f9 on the FF instead, and a highly detailed 3d landscape shot with a clearly controlled focus point and use your best landscape lens -- the 24- 70 F2.8II then we'll see that the 60d wins in landscapes -- by a hair -- when one goes above 20x30 in size -- which I never go that high  .. and neither do you very much  

MAC's gear list:MAC's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 650D Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhatNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow