D7100 vs D800, Nikon 85mm 1.4G

Started Mar 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
alex3322
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Re: D7100 vs D800, Nikon 85mm 1.4G
In reply to dgomgr, Mar 21, 2013

What software are you using to edit?? I'm used to using Lightroom and Photoshop and having a hard time editing in the nikon software??

Thanks

Guys I am not the one who took or edited the photos, I found them on a romanian nikon forum and reposted/shared them with you.

I translated in english what he says about an image editing workshop he is teaching in Bucharest.

''We will approach editing in an extended, starting right from conception, editing method is dictated by the elements chosen at conception framework. Thus, we will discuss the photographs taken by me, some in nature, others in the studio, I will present the secrets to achieve them, then we will edit all the same frame, you will receive seminar format Neff.

Later we will do studio shots in there and we will edit, through all stages. It will be an interactive course with a given topic, and questions and answers generated that will assist flow.

You must have a laptop with Photoshop installed, besides that you will need Viveza CaptureNX and the NikSoftware. Viveza is a plug-in ptr Photoshop and can be downloaded in trial version.

Same Capture NX can be downloaded for use for a limited period of time. For those who use another brand of camera, outside of Nikon, recommend to come with Raw conversion software preferred. I recommend Phase One, which is ptr conversion modules DSRL all brands of appliances.''

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow