I'm Staying Married to Olympus!!

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
OlyChamp
Senior MemberPosts: 4,422Gear list
Like?
The Road so Far
In reply to Doctor Lecter, Mar 21, 2013

One day I met a girl, her name was Olympus FE 210, we started having some fun and pretty soon we had a lot in common.  We started dating and she turned into an Olympus C2100UZ, a woman of fine taste and perception.  The images she gave me still live with me to this day.  When we got engaged she changed her name to Olympus SP570UZ and we celebrated our union with many progeny.  That engagement last for 2 years and then one day she proposed to me as long as she took my name.  I said no, we'll take a new name so we became Mr and Mrs Olympus E-500 and now we litter the internet with our passions.

Throughout our time we have thoroughly enjoyed what we give to each other, and what we get from our efforts.  I know our first child will be Olympus E-x and both of us are looking forward to that very much. And yes, Mrs Oly E-500 will still be with me when E-x arrives.

At this stage (and at all other stages) I have never felt the compunction to leave this relationship, nor shall I.  The other ladies that trade in the photographic family seem distant and lost and quite frankly scary by their lack of happiness and happiness is a key to a good relationship don't you think?

-- hide signature --

The digital image is a dozen or so words
positioned carefully to paint a picture
that challenges the eye
and tricks the mind
into thinking, light is a title
and the palette a taste bud
worth tasting.

OlyChamp's gear list:OlyChamp's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
MoreNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow