Started Mar 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 18,046
Like?
Re: 2 GXR questions
In reply to Tom Caldwell, Mar 20, 2013

F Stop Fitzgerald wrote:

TThorne wrote:

1. Is there any way to switch peaking modes on the fly without diving into the menu?

2. Is there any flash available for it that enables HSS with the A12-M mount? Like the multiple pulse FP mode that certain systems have.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

At the present time I only use "mode 2" of the focus assist. But when I first got the GXR mount I tried both "mode 1" and "mode 2" until I figured out which one worked best for me. So I used to leave the "focus assist selection" as the last thing I used on the menu. This way I just hit the "menu/ok" button and could change the mode with just a few more button presses.

That is a good idea but would rely on leaving the last menu item used as a recall. Not a big bother but it could have disadvantages at times. I am going to try mode1 on My1 and a similar start configuration excepting mode2 on My2

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

I think I was overcome with my own "blether" and I should correct it - I think the Mode Setting is global and therefore once set applies to all box and my mode settings - will confirm this when I get the chance.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow