Thought I got a great deal on an LX7

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Chatokun
Regular MemberPosts: 447Gear list
Like?
Re: camera stores in SW Florida
In reply to James Pilcher, Mar 20, 2013

Still, no selection for what I'd truly want to see, so I don't get to test and check things in hand, unfortunately. If someone who lives around here (I live in Port Charlotte and work in Fort Myers, though I occasionally visit Ft Lauderdale) would like to point me in the direction of an excellent store, I'd be grateful.

I spend a lot of time in the Ft Myers to Naples area; I have a small place there where I spend a couple of months per year. Believe me, there is no good camera store in SW Florida. The only sizable one was the (awful) Ritz Camera in Naples. It closed (thank goodness) over the course of the past year.

If I need to shop for camera equipment while in Florida, I shop Amazon or B&H. I did that for my DMW-LVF2 just a couple of months ago.

Jim Pilcher
Summit County, Colorado and Bonita Springs, Florida, USA

Aww, I was hoping I just didn't know a good shop. Ah well, I'll stick to Amazon, B&H, and Adorama (with a sprinkle of eBay).

Chatokun's gear list:Chatokun's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow