Has anyone been experienced in using Canon G15, Nikon P7700, Panasonic LX7 and Fuji X100?

Started Mar 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Slynky
Senior MemberPosts: 2,424Gear list
Like?
Re: Has anyone been experienced in using Canon G15, Nikon P7700, Panasonic LX7 and Fuji X100?
In reply to coody, Mar 20, 2013

Can you tell which one is better for shooting sharp low-noise picture as well as good video, the Canon G15, Nikon P7700, Panasonic LX7 or Fuji X100?

This section of Forums pertain to 'Challenge Discussions' . Sorry but your question will be better served in the section 'Open Talk' or under the camera brand' s name section. Good luck.

-- hide signature --

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in" Leonard Cohen

You do not have to say sorry because it is a challenge question.

I would say the question is still best answered in a more appropriate forum. As to being a challenge question, I believe you are "stretching" it a bit. For one thing, there are no video challenges that I'm aware of here. And by that kind of logic, this forum should be filled with questions about cameras--costs, reliability, low-light shooting, DR, accessories, etc.--simply because the camera will be used for challenges.

Let's be more clear. At the top of this forum, it says, "Welcome to the Challenge Discussions Forum, the place to discuss dpreview Challenges and entries."

Conversely, there are other choices to post your question that pertains to camera specifications:

This one:

"Welcome to the Beginners Questions Forum, the place for beginners to ask questions and get advice from more experienced forum members."

Or this one:

"Welcome to the Open Talk Forum, the place for threads related to digital photography. Threads unrelated to digital photography are not allowed here"

Or the specific camera manufacturer forum of any camera you are interested in.

Or do some actual "work" yourself and go look up each camera in the database. See if there are reviews on them. Look at the specifications on them.

NOW, given the above information, which do you really think would be a more appropriate place to ask such a question?

-- hide signature --

/A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to their country for an amount of "up to and including my life"./
(...from the generation that still uses capital letters and punctuation...)

Slynky's gear list:Slynky's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow