Started Mar 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Question for the Gun haters.
Mar 20, 2013

I asked this question in another thread, but some of you may not see it, so I decided to post it here for you to have your opportunity to respond. Here is the question.

If you saw the story recently, a young man went out with his friends. They got drunk after partying until 2 a.m. in the morning. His friends took him home, or so they thought. They took him to the wrong home. The young man entered the home of one of his neighbors through a bedroom window. The homeowner, thinking they were being invaded at 2 a.m. shot and killed this young man. Justifiable by US law in all states.

Now, some of you have posted that this is yet another case of gun owners going crazy. So, here is my question for those of you who do not like guns, or own guns.

HOW WOULD YOU HAVE HANDLED THIS BREAK IN? What would you have done? I would seriously like to know how you, as a homeowner, would deal with someone who breaks into your home at 2 a.m. in the morning through a bedroom window.

Go.

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow