Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NPW UK
Contributing MemberPosts: 665Gear list
Like?
>>>Outtakes for Challenge#170 SHATTERED<<<
Mar 19, 2013

This first photo is my last of 10 tester balloons that I got David to pop so i could get used to my new Sound Trigger. It took some time to adjust the distance it needed to be from the balloon. A couple of inches made all the difference.

The balloon is at the 'B' part of BANG!

My first glass shot was 2/3rds full of simulated wine (food colouring and water). It made rather more of a splash than I anticipated and covered the inside of the box.  I'm so glad I waterproofed the box now . I only had three glasses and this one turned out more SPLATTERED than SHATTERED! I entered the last glass shot in the Open.

The is one of my first test bauble shots. I filled up 12 glass baubles with 4 different thicknesses of geletine. As this was the runniest type and I left the shot a little late, it ended up rather more exploded than I'd planned!

I tried a few biscuit shots of which this was my favourite. I almost entered this photo instead of the glass in the Open.  Which do you prefer?

I'm looking forward too seeing some of your outtakes too :-).

Neil.

NPW UK's gear list:NPW UK's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow