Senior MemberPosts: 2,175
Like?
I don't know man...
In reply to Private Custard, Mar 19, 2013

Private Custard wrote:

pris wrote:

Private Custard wrote:

pris wrote:

how long it will take for the rest of "depression cavalry" to arrive. Like honey to flies.

Depression Cavalry reporting for duty sir *salutes*

E3 E510, bigma, 70-300, 30mm 1.4, 18-50 2.8 and other stuff.........safely stored in the cupboard. 7D & 100-400 L in my bag.

Hello!!

What kind of Depression Cavalry rep are you?? You need to enter the door with 5-paragraph long explanation of why 4/3 is dead, why no new bodies will ever come, why we all must feel bitter and abandoned - and those are minimal requirements, just for entry! Sorry, you are disqualified.

I'm afraid I just can't be that downbeat about it!

Not being able to be "that downbeat" automatically disqualifies you from Depression Cavalry... sorry.  I will go into details below though so you don't feel the rejection is unfounded.

Olympus just didn't have what I needed. Their ranged options go from 'entry level', straight to 'sell my kidneys to a Mexican billionaire'. Not what I needed. Now if I were a street-shooter or someone that photographed local sports and some events, I'd have stayed. But I needed something Oly just couldn't cater for at the moment.

I'm open to offers on my Oly gear though........I hear Bigmas on the four-thirds mount are rarer than rocking-horse s**t nowadays!!

I can see you are honestly trying and I appreciate the effort, but you just don't give the right vibe... to be a part of that cavalry you MUST be "that downbeat," you see... drone and drone about decreasing market share, financial statements, gaps in lens lineup, abandonment of xxx-line users, century old sensors... These few lines you put up there just won't cut it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow