Private Custard
Senior MemberPosts: 1,730Gear list
Like?
Re: Impostor alert!
In reply to pris, Mar 19, 2013

pris wrote:

Private Custard wrote:

pris wrote:

how long it will take for the rest of "depression cavalry" to arrive. Like honey to flies.

Depression Cavalry reporting for duty sir *salutes*

E3 E510, bigma, 70-300, 30mm 1.4, 18-50 2.8 and other stuff.........safely stored in the cupboard. 7D & 100-400 L in my bag.

Hello!!

What kind of Depression Cavalry rep are you?? You need to enter the door with 5-paragraph long explanation of why 4/3 is dead, why no new bodies will ever come, why we all must feel bitter and abandoned - and those are minimal requirements, just for entry! Sorry, you are disqualified.

I'm afraid I just can't be that downbeat about it!

Olympus just didn't have what I needed. Their ranged options go from 'entry level', straight to 'sell my kidneys to a Mexican billionaire'. Not what I needed. Now if I were a street-shooter or someone that photographed local sports and some events, I'd have stayed. But I needed something Oly just couldn't cater for at the moment.

I'm open to offers on my Oly gear though........I hear Bigmas on the four-thirds mount are rarer than rocking-horse dodo nowadays!!

Private Custard's gear list:Private Custard's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-510 Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow