macbook pro with retina?

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Questions thread
josseee
Regular MemberPosts: 160Gear list
Like?
Re: macbook pro with retina?
In reply to Timothy Hans, Mar 19, 2013

If you want it because of the retina then go for it!

The screen is simply amazing. No Windows laptop comes even close... I got mine 2 months ago, and Im still amazed looking at it

Was doing a lot of research before I got it, because I really wanted to avoid buying a mac. But in the end I did the right thing. However, Im stillĀ struggling a bit with the OSX... some things are really not that good. For example, why the hell dont they have a "del" button (have to use Fn+backspace..this irritates me incredibly..), when you have multiple applications with multiple instances of various documents open, it becomes a horrible mess (WIN is much more organized) and many, many annoying little things. Hope I will get over them soon

Despite the somehow not-as-fabulous-as-they-say OSX, Im really happy that I got it

josseee's gear list:josseee's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony SLT-A99 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA Carl Zeiss Planar T* +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow