Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
chipmaster
Contributing MemberPosts: 504Gear list
Like?
Re: I LOVE my d600
In reply to paulski66, Mar 19, 2013

FWIW I love mine too, shared this story a few times

Got a D4 not perfect but seems to be working perfectly with latest firmware

First D600 developed spots/oil that got worse and worse, returned that one, especially after Nikon decided to drop the price.

In the end could not resist got a second one ( used )  as its the perfect balance of size, IQ, value.   For better or worse was clean at 2K but after using getting the light spots starting to show up.

Now none of this has ruined a picture yet...   I am still amazed that people accept a brand new expensive latest product that is DEFECTIVE and accept just clean it

If you got a fancy new car that worked fine but woudld start to wobble at  90MPH speed and maybe with an alignment go away.. You'd accept it as the fact its just wonderful at standard use conditions, and trust the dealer that they'd do one free alignment and that with time it would get better, if not just get an alignment.. anyway who drives that fast anyways.... amazing prospective.

Its these kind of posts that let Nikon get away with this bad behavior.   Other companies have gone out of business with this kind of stupd customer service.

chipmaster's gear list:chipmaster's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow