Fujifilm X100S sample gallery just posted!

Started Mar 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
JakeB
Contributing MemberPosts: 762Gear list
Like?
Re: More to the point
In reply to AdamT, Mar 19, 2013

AdamT wrote:

Wait until you see what gifted artists can do with the camera.

There`s nothing wrong with Barney`s Photography - it`s More to the point of see what Gifted RAW developers can do with the camera .....

the JPG engine is a no go from those samples and unless there`s a way of reducing Low ISO NR & extending the DR significantly and Fuji sort out the semi-orb-like hard edges so blown highlights then it`s a RAW only camera IMO ........ Sad because the X100 Original almost made RAW obsolete, it was famous for its refined detailed JPG engine which made a mockery of JPGs from everything else - the X100S would appear to be the reverse .

-- hide signature --

** Please ignore the Typos, I'm the world's worst Typist **

Look round the web at the work of some pro (and amateur!) photogs with the X cameras -- some of them are stunning.

I'd maybe want to play around with the jpeg setting myself before reaching conclusions.

JakeB's gear list:JakeB's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow