Started Mar 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,512Gear list
Like?
Share an Image Because of its Color II
Mar 18, 2013

The previous color thread filled up so I left it up to forum members to decide if they would like more color-centric images or, perhaps, a new subject.  Eight votes may not be a large sample, but a clear majority has spoken:  Let's have some more color!  So, if you would like, post an image or five or six that you enjoy to a great extent because of the color.  Those like me who live in the northeast USA, are still feeling the effects of winter.  I was fortunate enough to visit an orchid greenhouse recently and found some flower powered color:

Orchids are nosy.

Getting to the heart of an orchid.

Orchid on a diagonal.

I look forward to spring and, in the meantime, some more of your wonderful, colorful images.  There are no real rules here.  Even photos from non-Nikon and non-dx cameras are allowed.  Photos that are sooc or processed to the nth degree are all suitable.  As long as they are colorful.

Brev

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow