Started Mar 18, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ThePalindrome
Regular MemberPosts: 106Gear list
Like?
What is the best Lightroom 4 book?
Mar 18, 2013

I'm looking for recommendations on a good book to help improve my images in LR4. I would have expected to find 1000 threads on this, but the forum search turned up nothing. If I missed it, I apologize and ask you to point me to the right thread.

I went to the bookstore today and looked at a couple. I liked one by David duChemin, but it's a bit older, it's from the LR3 era. I couldn't find an English translation so it is probably unknown to most.

What I liked about it was that it's not a technical handbook. It doesn't go through all the menues and tells me what to click were. I'm pretty tech savvy so I don't need that much technical explanations. Instead it focused on images and explained how they could be improved and how this is done in LR3. I hope you understand what I mean.

It also dealt exclusively with the "Developing" module and that's also good, because I don't need the book module and the other things.

Thank you!

ThePalindrome's gear list:ThePalindrome's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow