My name is Massimo and Im a Glassalcoholic.

Started Mar 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mssimo
Contributing MemberPosts: 888Gear list
Like?
My name is Massimo and Im a Glassalcoholic.
Mar 18, 2013

It started out with innocent "taiwanese" kit. They told me I would "capture memories." It quickly escalated to more contrasty Japanese glass. I found myself going to "MEETUP" groups, where I tried something called "Zeiss," They said it would blow my mind. I have had pixel peaking breakouts everyday for the past year. I find myself staring in to the extreme corners of the frame I call life. I wake up in a cold sweats in fear of mirror shake, I cant help but to use live view with a 12 sec timer. I tried this treatment called a "fixed lens DSC" but it does not seem to help. My doctor told me to reach out to people with the same addiction for support and advice.

A warning to kids out there, stick with your iphone, don't let yourself end up like this.

-- hide signature --
 Mssimo's gear list:Mssimo's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Sigma 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow