Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part VI

Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
alexisgreat
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,732Gear list
Like?
Re: Kim
In reply to Kim Letkeman, Mar 18, 2013

Kim I haven't worked on the RAWs yet, but I will and post them. I did RAW+JPEG so this was strictly based on JPEG.

The shots were actually indoor shots taken by the light of a 60W lamp at the other end of a large room and 80mm that's why the camera selected ISO 3200 for both sizes.......... is it possible in low light, where the camera would select a higher ISO even for M size, it will select the same ISO for L size DR 400? I mean in this case I think it has to, because ISO 3200 is the highest the camera can set automatically, so if it sets it for M size it has to also set it for L size. But Im wondering if the ISO would match if the camera had selected ISO 400,800,1600, etc. for M size since these are all 400 or higher, could L size DR 400 also select the same ISO?

-- hide signature --

http://Alex_the_GREAT.photoshop.com

alexisgreat's gear list:alexisgreat's gear list
Olympus C-7070 Wide Zoom Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Olympus E-520 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow