Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
MAC
MAC
Forum ProPosts: 12,276Gear list
Like?
Re: *** 5Dc vs 60D resolution test ***
In reply to schmegg, Mar 18, 2013

schmegg wrote:

In the previous test, the OP very wisely provided the raw files with full EXIF attached. This makes his results verifiable by others.

but, his results match the prior op's and they match mine

So, where are the raw files qianp2k?

Without them I afraid that your copious outspoken posts leaning in only one direction on this topic pretty much negates anything the images may or may not show.

For a start - those images are too small. I do believe it was you that kept calling for 5000 pixel wide images for a decent comparison.

you got to pixel peep to see any difference, which makes the exercise not relevant to real world shooting and deliverable s anyway

We need to see the raw files for ourselves (with full EXIF) if you are going to convince anyone of anything here. Otherwise, I'm afraid that it's just more of the same from you - despite what these images seem to imply (which is totally opposite to what you have been claiming all this time).

He's convince Dave, me, others.  You think he's switching EXIF's?  Conspiracy theory  -- between prior Op in Bulgaria, and two US posters?  LOL - Now that is Hilarious 

BTW - where is the macro test? I still await a test from you that delivers exactly the same image detail to each sensor - the only sure way to tell which sensor can resolve more detail.

Equivalency Estimations between formats requires the same distance and FOV.  You want same distance, but much narrower AOV for crop.  Not valid.  Just like DXO and TDP move the crop sensor backwards for same FOV -- which negates their equivalency determinations.

Photozone correctly says -- 11 times they say it on one page -- you can't compare their numbers across different formats

When I compare with those sites -- I stay in the same format

MAC's gear list:MAC's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 650D Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhatNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow