OM-D EM-5 - sensor cleaning and Art filters?

Started Mar 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pavinder
Regular MemberPosts: 213
Like?
OM-D EM-5 - sensor cleaning and Art filters?
Mar 18, 2013

Thanks everyone for very helpful comments on my previous thread about OM-D vs  X-E1.

A couple further technical questions about the OM-D's functions...

I've downloaded the manual, but nowhere can I find any mention of sensor cleaning. I thought that almost every camera nowadays has a sensor cleaning function - what about the OM-D?

Regarding the "Art filters", the manual says (page 18) that if shooting RAW, the Art filters will be applied to an additional JPEG file. It also says the filters can be added and adjusted.

a) Does this mean that the adjustments/additions will be cumulatively added to that single JPEG file? Or will new JPEGs be saved in addition to the original JPEG?

b) Can Art filters be added after shooting to a RAW file if they weren't originally used (and I assume then saved as JPEG)?

c) Can Art filters be added after shooting to an unfiltered JPEG file without destroying the original JPEG?

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow