Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
DS21
Senior MemberPosts: 1,656Gear list
Like?
Re: Stop the trolling maybe?
In reply to PAUL TILL, Mar 17, 2013

PAUL TILL wrote:

MitchyK7 wrote:

Can we stop the debating. I'm trying to answer people's questions as one of the handful of owners of this camera. I don't care who posts what in other threads, that to be discussed/reported/rebuked in THOSE threads.

Might I suggest you learn the basics of EXR before you answer any more? If you are going to come out with ridiculous statements like: From a technical point of view, L size will protect highlights better because it's less sensitive. In M mode, the sensor uses pixel binning, which means half as many pixels, twice as sensitive, whereas L mode means twice as many pixels, half as sensitive.

-- hide signature --

The 10% Rule:
You Must Be 10% Smarter Than The Equipment You're Operating

This is what Fuji user base is turning to now, blissfully unaware of the technical facts, and easily satisfied with substandard performance. Good job, Fuji, not having to worry any more about picky customers.

DS21's gear list:DS21's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F11 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix F100fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow