Started Mar 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steve Levinson
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Which Camera to buy?
Mar 16, 2013

Hi... I am a semi-professional Fine Art photographer and have been generally happy with my Canon 5D Mk II (focusing aside). My work is usually large scale and thus high quality images are a must. I am seriously thinking of buying a mirrorless system (for portability) and am quite confused by which camera is considered currently state-of-the-art. I would like a camera with lenses that are interchangeable, superb IQ, RAW,  fast auto-focus and good ergonomics. Image Qualty is #1. Every comparison site mentions the same cameras by Olympus (OM-D 5, Sony NEX-7 and Fuji X-Pro1, with extensive arguments as to which is best. I would love some feedback from those who sell or are very familiar with these as to which is best. I am open to suggestions for other models or manufactureres, and finally, I would like to know if there are any imminent models coming out and, if so, whether I am better to wait a few months.

Thanks!!

Canon EOS 5D Fujifilm X-Pro1 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow