Nikon D7100 crop factor

Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Craig from Nevada
Contributing MemberPosts: 625Gear list
Like?
Re: Craig, that really is a meaningless question
In reply to Marty4650, Mar 16, 2013

M

Caig... are you still using your E510, or did you move up to an E30, E5, or OM-D?

Actually, Marty, I have moved in the opposite direction.  I started with an e-5 and have collected a number of cameras including the e-30, e620 and e-510, which were purchased in that order.  Hard to believe, but on a dollar-for-dollar basis, the used cameras are fabulous values. I worry less and enjoy more.

I picked up the e-510 as part of an Ikelite underwater package on e-bay a few months ago.  I would have preferred an e-620 version, but this deal came along and the price was right.  I have not had the chance to use the underwater housing yet, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the performance of the camera on land.  Not bad.  As I have posted elsewhere on this thread, some people are getting some good results with the camera.  It is not an E-5, but it is capable of producing nice images.  Right now the biggest barrier to better images is me and not the camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow