Forum MemberPosts: 59Gear list
Like?
Re: Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part V
In reply to jcmarfilph, Mar 16, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

Sagans Hus wrote:

tom1234567 wrote:

Sagans Hus wrote:

It is very clear from all the images that have appeared here and also from the only test that has been made, the HS50 has poor sharpness at the telephoto position. That you deny this is the right ridiculous.
http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/6174/fujifilm-finepix-hs50exr-50x-zoom-superzoom-camera-review
your friend
/ Kim

As Joms said what planet are you on.

The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR represents a definite step forward for the series, at times pushing towards a giant leap. The positives are clear: there's a more responsive autofocus system than before that's now always engaged even at the longest of focal lengths, alongside improved image quality and the eminently usable design.

I need say no more

Tom G

-- hide signature --

I'm a 30yr old trapped in a 62yr old body

It is better than previous models, just as it should be, but the test also shows weaknesses in telephoto shooting. Just like I said.
your friend
/ Kim

What weakness? Like this?

Smeary, ugly base ISO-100 shot with methane sky lol. At more than 600mm, HS50 will eat your FZ200 alive.

-=[ Joms ]=-

It's a very sharp image considering that I have been using the digital zoom, which I already told you.
your friend
/ Kim

Sagans Hus's gear list:Sagans Hus's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony Alpha NEX-5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow