So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
Jack Hogan
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,001Gear list
Like?
Re: Admitting you're the problem is the first step
In reply to texinwien, Mar 16, 2013

texinwien wrote:

Jack Hogan wrote: Duck, duck, duck. All I can say is that when people run out of arguments they shoot the messenger.

Your statement makes no sense. I have shot down your argument, but I've never aimed at you, personally. Ad hominem isn't my style.

Really? I must have misread what consitutes about half of the words in your message then:

I am several steps ahead of you, in that I understand the error in logic you're making that brings you to your erroneous conclusion - the very misconception of yours that...

And this is your misconception.

I'll answer your misconception...

Jacks' run out of ideas is more like it, amiright?

Fact is, tex, amongst all the words explaining that I am full of misconceptions and out of ideas, I am having trouble understanding what they are and what argument you have supposedly shot down.  Can you reread the two posts I made in this thread and tell me exactly what my misconceptions are and the argument that you have supposedly shot down? America wants to know

Cheers,

Jack

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow